Digital Marketing Workshop
June 1 @ 2:00PM - 4:00PM CT
The Blue Ox Success Series’ Digital Marketing Workshop will bring you practical, hands-on training that you can apply to your business marketing. This training workshop will help you—and your marketing staff—build off a beginner’s knowledge of marketing tactics and topics. Bring your laptop and be prepared to work and have fun!
This two-hour workshop will be divided into two sessions. Each session will be 45 minutes with 15 minute Q&A. There will be a short break in between the sessions.
Session 1: Growing Your Business with Customer-Focused Marketing
When you tailor your marketing efforts so prospective customers are on the customer journey, you’re more likely to get the results you want.
What you’ll learn:
- Why marketing is so important to your business
- How to reach prospective customers and build brand awareness
- The customer journey and how marketing can influence who does business with you
- How to increase the likelihood of purchase and sustain customer loyalty
Session 2: 10 Steps for Better Marketing Emails
Email marketing remains one of the best lead-generation strategies with solid return-on-investment. But a lot has changed with deliverability, tracking, and access to automation. This session will cover some of the best practices to get your emails opened and elicit real action.
What you’ll learn:
- Attract new prospects by building compelling email content
- Build an email campaign designed to convert
- Automate your follow-up to engage prospects without spamming
Who Should Attend
If you’re a business owner or marketer with at least a beginner's knowledge of marketing tactics and topics, this training is for you. Learn how to increase your brand, make a splash, and grow your customer enthusiasm and loyalty.
About this Session
- Bring your laptop and come prepared to work and have fun!
Event: Digital Marketing Workshop
Organizer: Paula Chapulis
Location: Brainerd Lakes Chamber of Commerce 224 West Washington Street Brainerd, MN 56401 United States
Starting on: June 1, 2023 @ 2:00PM CT
Ending on: June 1, 2023 @ 4:00PM CT
Description: This training workshop will help you—and your marketing staff—build off a beginner’s knowledge of marketing tactics and topics. Bring your laptop and be prepared to work and have fun!
Price: $90 (Member), $120 (Non-Member)
Dave is a seasonal Crosslake resident and has more than 25 years of experience in marketing and communications. He has presented digital marketing topics to thousands of people across the U.S. and Canada on behalf of companies including Google, HubSpot, Digital Summit and many others. Dave’s presentations include more than 400 webinars on topics like SEO, advertising, content marketing, and sales strategy. Dave was named 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year by the TwinWest Chamber of Commerce in Minneapolis, and has been recognized by organizations including the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), the Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC) and many others as a thought leader in marketing and communications.
Dave has a BA in Journalism and an MBA in Venture Management (Entrepreneurship) from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn. Dave’s company, BizzyWeb, was named Small Business of the Year in 2018 by the TwinWest Chamber, and since 1999 has helped hundreds of clients Generate Buzz Without Getting Stung! A bit more about Dave:
- I’m a gadget geek, but also love woodworking and wrenching on old cars
- I’m an Eagle Scout, and can tie knots with the best of ‘em
- My favorite place in the world is on a lake in the North Woods of MN
- I love helping people through training and programs that help them grow online!