Reach Customers Online with Google
March 2 @ 12:00PM - 1:00PM CT
Brought to you by GROW Nebraska
Learn how your business can be found online with Google. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve a website’s visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The session also introduces products like Google Business Profile, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Ads, and more.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Google Business Profile
- Advertising your business on Google
Event: Reach Customers Online with Google
Organizer: Jen Meyer
Starting on: March 2, 2022 @ 12:00PM CT
Ending on: March 2, 2022 @ 1:00PM CT
Description: Learn how your business can be found online with Google. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve a website's visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm not a Marketer, should I still come?
Yes! Anyone who wants to learn more about reporting and conversions should attend.
2. I think my marketing is working fine, what else could I possibly learn?
Sometimes we get so used to doing the same things, it's refreshing to look at it differently. Like drinking a cool beverage on a hot day.
3. Will I be seen on camera?
No, you won't.
4. Can I bring a friend?
You are welcome to have anyone with you watching the webinar you see fit.
5. Do I need a particular program to view the webinar?
This will be a Zoom webinar, and you can download the software when you get the link (if you don't have it already). You may want to log on a few minutes early so you don't miss anything.