Make Better Business Decisions with Google Analytics
March 2 @ 2:30PM - 3:30PM CT
Brought to you by Madison College
Learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions.
In this session we’ll cover:
- An introduction to Google Analytics
- Creating and understanding reports
- Making goals
- Using Analytics with other Google tools
Event: Make Better Business Decisions with Google Analytics
Organizer: Jen Meyer
Starting on: March 2, 2022 @ 2:30PM CT
Ending on: March 2, 2022 @ 3:30PM CT
Description: Learn best practices and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm not a Marketer, should I still come?
Yes! Anyone who wants to learn more about reporting and conversions should attend.
2. I think my marketing is working fine, what else could I possibly learn?
Sometimes we get so used to doing the same things, it's refreshing to look at it differently. Like drinking a cool beverage on a hot day.
3. Will I be seen on camera?
No, you won't.
4. Can I bring a friend?
You are welcome to have anyone with you watching the webinar you see fit.
5. Do I need a particular program to view the webinar?
This will be a Zoom webinar, and you can download the software when you get the link (if you don't have it already). You may want to log on a few minutes early so you don't miss anything.